CcHA London FAQ's
1. HOW DO I FIND A SPECIFIC ITEM? We have designed the CcHA LONDON website so you can find our products in two diferent ways:
- Browsing the "Women's Bags", "Men's Bags" and "Other Accessories" links to view items available.
- If you know what you are looking for, use the "SEARCH" function.
2. HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM IS IN STOCK? All items that are shown on CcHA LONDON website will be in stock. If after having made a purchase and the product is not in stock, then we will inform you.
3. DO I NEED TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT WITH CcHA TO PLACE AN ORDER? You do not need to register to place an order unless you want to keep up to date with CcHA News and Mag.
4. I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD. If you cannot remeber your password, click on the "Login" link at the top of every page and click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link. This will take you to a page where you can enter your email address. By clicking on "Submit" your password will then be emailed to you.
5. CAN I ORDER EITHER BY PHONE OR BY E-MAIL? You can both place an order by phone and by email.
- To place an order by telephone, call our Sales Department on the following number: (+44) (0)77 9359 1217
- To place an order by e-mail, contact the CcHA team on the following email address: email@example.com
6. CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS? Unfortunately we are unable to change the delivery addresses for parcels to be dispatched once the order has been placed.
7. DO YOU OFFER NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE SERVICE IN UK? We may be able to offer Next Day Delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER? The goods are shipped directly from our factories, delivery dates are dependent on method of shipment.
9. HOW MUCH WILL I BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING? This is dependent on method of shipment and other factors. Please contact us for more information.
10. CAN I AMEND MY ORDER? Once you have submitted your order, we start the necessary steps to process it. Orders can only be amended pre-production.
11. CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER? Once you have submitted your order, we start the necessary steps to process it. As a result we are unable to modify or cancel your order. All cancellations made under the Distance Selling Regulations must be done so in writing to email@example.com quoting your name and order number. Please bare in mind that the deposit for orders is non-refundable.
12. HOW WILL I KNOW YOU RECEIVED MY ORDER? After you place your order you will receive an e-mail with confirmation. After the bank details have been approved, the shipping address and items have been located, your order will then be shipped to you.
13. PAYMENT METHOD Payment is made directly into CcHA London's account. We can ensure that this is a safe method, we will also provide you with a sales reciept.
14. WILL THERE BE ADDITIONAL DUTIES OR TAXES PAYABLE ON MY PURCHASE? The total invoice paid during the purchase process includes all taxes and duties for the merchandise to be delivered to the address in the country specified by the customer. Additional charges may apply other than duties or tax, we will inform you if this is the case.